Looking for Sustainability ideas

I thought I find a way to keep costs down while still trying to stay eco-friendly. Trying to keep striving for sustainability. This a record of that journey.

Sometimes blunt and straight forward then sometimes sarcastic

This frugal crunchy hipster single momma is doing what she can to save Mother Earth while not breaking the bank!

Saturday, July 27, 2013

I'm going to pop some tags!

Warning this is the original version so the language is not for little ones or work.
MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS - THRIFT SHOP FEAT. WANZ (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)




It's a cute little rap about thrift store shopping.  Saying things like I have said hey it was 99 cents! You know for work that my shirts get stained it isn't the too bad to find a shirt that isn't too ugly.

You think this rap might make thrift store shopping more popular?

ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Search This Blog