Looking for Sustainability ideas

I thought I find a way to keep costs down while still trying to stay eco-friendly. Trying to keep striving for sustainability. This a record of that journey.

Sometimes blunt and straight forward then sometimes sarcastic

This frugal crunchy hipster single momma is doing what she can to save Mother Earth while not breaking the bank!

Friday, July 26, 2013

Reusng those bulk bags

I got somethings in bulk and get some nice bags from Earth Fare  that have the zip type tops.  I usually have a bag in my reusable bag I got from them so I get the same things again.  BUT sometimes I forget to put it back in the bag... so I have a few sitting around.  I also work at a warehouse club were I get some good deals on things like berries. You know when they have too many and more coming in at the height of the season. So I got some strawberries and thought I freeze some for later.  I saw my bags and thought ok it might have a little bit of the sugar in them but then it won't hurt the strawberries. Why not?  I also have a raspberry and  blueberry bag.


ivy

3 comments:

  1. Dwello is the new place to buy Homes. Buy your new home with confidence with Dwello. Dwello - The Right Address is Waiting
    Property In Handewadi
    Property In Hinjawadi
    Property In jogeshwari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dwello is the new place to buy Homes. Buy your new home with confidence with Dwello. Dwello - The Right Address is Waiting
    Rohan Abhilasha
    Rohan Yuva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dwello is the right place to buy Homes. Buy your new homes with confidence with dwello. Dwello - Right Address is Waiting.
    Innovative Sapphire
    Ishwar Gracia
    Janki Shilp
    Jindal Residency
    Juhi Serenity

    ReplyDelete

Labels

eco-friendly (77) sustainability (47) reuse (43) food (33) saving money (26) recycle (12) reduse (11) frugal (10) green (10) very cool (10) basics (9) crafts (9) natural remedies (9) cleaning products (7) home repair (6) free (5) upcycle (5) waste (4) BPA free (3) diet (3) dreaming (2)

Search This Blog