Looking for Sustainability ideas

I thought I find a way to keep costs down while still trying to stay eco-friendly. Trying to keep striving for sustainability. This a record of that journey.

Sometimes blunt and straight forward then sometimes sarcastic

This frugal crunchy hipster single momma is doing what she can to save Mother Earth while not breaking the bank!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Another WOW story



I know it happens in almost every home. Someone throws their coat on a chair.... So a designer named Joey Zele`on came up with a chair made of plastic hangers!!

I know I do it myself... with my  purse also hanging there.
I even got a wire over the door hanging hook thingy... but habits die hard!

Plus where am I going to put the wipe off the wet dog towel??? LOL



How cool is that? a chair that reminds people to use the hanger...
But then I can see my family just lloking at it and say wow that's crazy and throw their coat over it anyway........ LOL
Would you get a chair like this? I would think it would be a good chair for a public place but then that me...
ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

eco-friendly (77) sustainability (47) reuse (43) food (33) saving money (26) recycle (12) reduse (11) frugal (10) green (10) very cool (10) basics (9) crafts (9) natural remedies (9) cleaning products (7) home repair (6) free (5) upcycle (5) waste (4) BPA free (3) diet (3) dreaming (2)

Search This Blog