Looking for Sustainability ideas

I thought I find a way to keep costs down while still trying to stay eco-friendly. Trying to keep striving for sustainability. This a record of that journey.

Sometimes blunt and straight forward then sometimes sarcastic

This frugal crunchy hipster single momma is doing what she can to save Mother Earth while not breaking the bank!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Lost my farmer's market

Farmers’ Market at Stan Hywet is missing in the line up for future events...oh no I am hoping that I can find an other market around here... so far I search the site Local Harvest but it doesn't have the newer markets listed... so I am not sure where I can find them...

The pain of working retail and nights.  There is a farmers market (well there was a market) downtown but it ran in the early afternoons on a Friday, when I work.... I always work on Fridays, it is the start of the week-end and we are busy.....


ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

eco-friendly (77) sustainability (47) reuse (43) food (33) saving money (26) recycle (12) reduse (11) frugal (10) green (10) very cool (10) basics (9) crafts (9) natural remedies (9) cleaning products (7) home repair (6) free (5) upcycle (5) waste (4) BPA free (3) diet (3) dreaming (2)

Search This Blog