Looking for Sustainability ideas

I thought I find a way to keep costs down while still trying to stay eco-friendly. Trying to keep striving for sustainability. This a record of that journey.

Sometimes blunt and straight forward then sometimes sarcastic

This frugal crunchy hipster single momma is doing what she can to save Mother Earth while not breaking the bank!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dancing the Night or Day away..

             Who needs a fancy machine that helps you lose weigh? Sign up or start  the 100 days of dance .  It was the brain child of Kirstie Alley, you know the woman that lost weigh doing dancing with the stars.  Now I don't watch that show but we all have seen the transformation.  She lost 100 pounds! Granted she did take a herbal supplement. Just for the keeping in shape part, this would be a fun way to stay fit.




I think the key is to just keep active.  I feeling a little boated and trying to keep my metabolism on a even level. I know I will gain some weight after quitting smoking. But I don't want to use that as a excuse to gain too much.  I do feel better but I need to keep it up.  I find that eating healthy helps.  Eating my first in a long time fast food hamburger last night was horrible!  So healthy food for my healthier lifestyle....


         ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

eco-friendly (77) sustainability (47) reuse (43) food (33) saving money (26) recycle (12) reduse (11) frugal (10) green (10) very cool (10) basics (9) crafts (9) natural remedies (9) cleaning products (7) home repair (6) free (5) upcycle (5) waste (4) BPA free (3) diet (3) dreaming (2)

Search This Blog