Looking for Sustainability ideas

I thought I find a way to keep costs down while still trying to stay eco-friendly. Trying to keep striving for sustainability. This a record of that journey.

Sometimes blunt and straight forward then sometimes sarcastic

This frugal crunchy hipster single momma is doing what she can to save Mother Earth while not breaking the bank!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Plastic bags and animals



I have using reusable bags for years. Granted most places I have shopped like Save a lot didn't have bags (well they would cost you if you needed one) so it wasn't to hard for me to grab a bag. My favorite place to get string bags is Reusable Bags. I got the deal for many of them and gave them as Yule Presents. I have a couple store bags and they are falling apart, but these string bags are still holding on, a little faded but still working.

Now I have the urge to try to crochet a bag and might try my hand at that. I don't really know how to read patterns but might still give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

eco-friendly (77) sustainability (47) reuse (43) food (33) saving money (26) recycle (12) reduse (11) frugal (10) green (10) very cool (10) basics (9) crafts (9) natural remedies (9) cleaning products (7) home repair (6) free (5) upcycle (5) waste (4) BPA free (3) diet (3) dreaming (2)

Search This Blog