Looking for Sustainability ideas

I thought I find a way to keep costs down while still trying to stay eco-friendly. Trying to keep striving for sustainability. This a record of that journey.

Sometimes blunt and straight forward then sometimes sarcastic

This frugal crunchy hipster single momma is doing what she can to save Mother Earth while not breaking the bank!

Monday, June 29, 2009

A low Impact house of my dreams


I want this house!!
The Hobbit House in Wales. The family build this house out of materials from the site and reclaimed goods from the rubbish pile. Trying to get of grid..........
Oh please go to the site and look around. They include the plans...
The only thing I would change is the composting toilet...... Not sure I can go all there

1 comment:

Labels

eco-friendly (77) sustainability (47) reuse (43) food (33) saving money (26) recycle (12) reduse (11) frugal (10) green (10) very cool (10) basics (9) crafts (9) natural remedies (9) cleaning products (7) home repair (6) free (5) upcycle (5) waste (4) BPA free (3) diet (3) dreaming (2)

Search This Blog