Looking for Sustainability ideas

I thought I find a way to keep costs down while still trying to stay eco-friendly. Trying to keep striving for sustainability. This a record of that journey.

Sometimes blunt and straight forward then sometimes sarcastic

This frugal crunchy hipster single momma is doing what she can to save Mother Earth while not breaking the bank!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ah it's fall......

My crazy cat loves to be out in our Florida room.  In the summer many times we leave the back door open so the animals can go out to the Florida room.  Well Miss ambassador kitty loves that back room.... she will go out there sleep on the window sill.  I had a piece of wood across the  corner where she loves to sleep.  Well the sad part is that now when we let the dog out, she will run out there to jump up in the window. It's all good when it's nice outside but when it is chilly we close that back door, leaving Miss ambassador kitty out there.  She most times sleeps and it seems like at 3 AM in the morning when it is all cold she is heard meowing  her little heart out for someone to open the door.. Plus I am not in the I want kitty love at this time of night....  And she want to love me up for rescuing her from the cold back room.  Now we do look back there to make sure she isn't back there but the girl scoots back there when we open the door.  Some times she hides!! LOL We have to look under the wicker seats out there..... But sometimes she hides too well.....

My bedroom is right next to the Florida room... I hear her before anyone else.........

Oh well it is fall....... warm days and cool nights. My kitty meowing her head off at 3AM..............
And me trying to not get clawed up from 2 cats fighting over my attention after crawling back to bed......

ivy

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute. My two cats do the same thing, but I guarentee that Florida and Washinton are very different in the colder nights area. But they are insistant they deserve to go outside.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

eco-friendly (77) sustainability (47) reuse (43) food (33) saving money (26) recycle (12) reduse (11) frugal (10) green (10) very cool (10) basics (9) crafts (9) natural remedies (9) cleaning products (7) home repair (6) free (5) upcycle (5) waste (4) BPA free (3) diet (3) dreaming (2)

Search This Blog