Looking for Sustainability ideas

I thought I find a way to keep costs down while still trying to stay eco-friendly. Trying to keep striving for sustainability. This a record of that journey.

Sometimes blunt and straight forward then sometimes sarcastic

This frugal crunchy hipster single momma is doing what she can to save Mother Earth while not breaking the bank!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spring get here Soon!!

I am running out of berries!! I had to gasp buy some raspberries from the store for my muffins..

I used that last of the tomatoes not to long ago for the chili. Oh the tomatoes taste so fresh when I freeze them and then use them in cooking.... takes me back to summer threw my taste buds!

Bummer thing is that I am running out of the wonderful veggies from the freezer and now spring needs to get here so I can do it all over again!!

The National Center for Home Food Preservation
is where I find out what to do for my freezing of my garden and farmers market finds (you know: to freeze it before it goes bad!!!)  


ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

eco-friendly (77) sustainability (47) reuse (43) food (33) saving money (26) recycle (12) reduse (11) frugal (10) green (10) very cool (10) basics (9) crafts (9) natural remedies (9) cleaning products (7) home repair (6) free (5) upcycle (5) waste (4) BPA free (3) diet (3) dreaming (2)

Search This Blog