- empty baby wipe container
- 5 cheesecloth squares cut to about 20 inches by 20 inches. old thin towels is what I used
- 1 pint of hot water
- 1/4 cup lemon oil - Old English or Milsex Lemon Oil
- Combine the water and lemon oil in a glass jar
- Cover and shake well.
- Soak the cloth in the solution and squeeze out the excess.
- Hang and allow to dry.
- Fold and place in your sealed container
When the cloth gets dirty just wash it in warm, soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
Repeat the soak, hanging, drying and folding to store to be really when you need them!
Now I have to figure out a way to make something that will fit over the forked handed product that the girls (ok me too) like to use. You know it has a handle and can get into smaller places. I am thinking about that bath mat I saw with a hook rug base and old towels are the "yarn". hummmm I will let you know if I can make it happen. Or some of these mitts you see that look like mitten with fringe all over the mitt part.... Make it smaller to fit the fork..... hummmm