Looking for Sustainability ideas

I thought I find a way to keep costs down while still trying to stay eco-friendly. Trying to keep striving for sustainability. This a record of that journey.

Sometimes blunt and straight forward then sometimes sarcastic

This frugal crunchy hipster single momma is doing what she can to save Mother Earth while not breaking the bank!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

look what I found!!


I went shopping at Walmart the other day and found a couple of Aluminum Water Bottles that are bottles are recyclable, BPA free and very cool! They where only 4 dollars a piece. Beats the 12 dollar a piece price at most online places. I took them on a drive from home to Columbus and back in one day. Yea it wasn't fun. But it keep the drinks cool enough for me, well the daughter had hers empty before Columbus. They are also dishwasher save but I don't have a dishwasher... They came with a hook that you can hook it to your backpack or purse. It not that small hook but the large hook that the side pushes in for a wide belt can fit, haha speaking from experience.
The two I got where the designs, they also had a blue and red. The online site only shows assortments that you have to buy together where my store had them separate Say what you want about Walmart but they do have some good deals at times!
ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

eco-friendly (77) sustainability (47) reuse (43) food (33) saving money (26) recycle (12) reduse (11) frugal (10) green (10) very cool (10) basics (9) crafts (9) natural remedies (9) cleaning products (7) home repair (6) free (5) upcycle (5) waste (4) BPA free (3) diet (3) dreaming (2)

Search This Blog