Looking for Sustainability ideas

I thought I find a way to keep costs down while still trying to stay eco-friendly. Trying to keep striving for sustainability. This a record of that journey.

Sometimes blunt and straight forward then sometimes sarcastic

This frugal crunchy hipster single momma is doing what she can to save Mother Earth while not breaking the bank!

Friday, March 12, 2010

The 100 th post!

Wow I can't believe it this my 100 th post..........

I started this blog just a record of my finding the answers to my questions on how to go green. At first I worried about the followers the magic numbers at the top of the little box to the right.... how many people are following me. Then I began to follow others and other followed me. I found some blogs that I said, no: sorry not my cup of tea. Not the blog was bad or something like that just a blog that wasn't something I was interested in. I am not going to follow a sports blog when I don't really watch sports type of thinking. Then I thought that that's ok... that my followers will follow because they are interested. I stopped stressing and just started to really understand the reasons for my blog. My ideas and my journey into turning green. If someone likes that all the better......... Or gets some ideas from it... even better!!

So seeing that I am celebrating my 100 th post I guess I am getting the hang off this blogging stuff........ LOL I find inspirations in many areas. Tv, the web, and everyday life...... I have said many a time hey this would be a great blog...... The girls laugh and like to tease my when I sat things like that. Oh they loved the House this week about the blogger and asked if I blogged about my poop. I said no just pee........ Ah they just don't get it.... But that's ok.

Fun facts about 100:

100 degrees Celsius is the boiling temperature of pure water at sea level
A 100 year old person is known as a centenarian
The number of tiles in a standard Scrabble set
Greece, India and Israel, 100 is the police telephone number.
Belgium, 100 is the ambulance and firefighter telephone number.
United Kingdom, 100 is the operator telephone number

Well Dang I just missed publishing this at 1:00AM!!! LOL

ivy

3 comments:

  1. Congrat's on reaching your 100th milestone =)

    Much Luv,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on doing something you really enjoy!! Isn't that the best?? I am not even close to 100 posts yet, but I am loving it all the same already.

    Greetings from FFF from MBC!!

    Join me if you like at http://LotsOfLittleBlessings.blogspot.com

    ooo Sabine

    ReplyDelete

Labels

eco-friendly (77) sustainability (47) reuse (43) food (33) saving money (26) recycle (12) reduse (11) frugal (10) green (10) very cool (10) basics (9) crafts (9) natural remedies (9) cleaning products (7) home repair (6) free (5) upcycle (5) waste (4) BPA free (3) diet (3) dreaming (2)

Search This Blog